YOGA RETREAT TO KERALA (SOUTH OF INDIA)
06 Dec ‘19 – Arrival by Silkair (MI-468) at Cochin International Airport from Singapore at 22.40. Meet and Transfer to the Hotel in the City (40 minutes).
07 Dec ‘19- After Yoga Practice Transfer to Munnar Hill Station (04 hours), situated at an altitude of 1800-2750 mtr Msl on the Lap of Western Ghats Mountain Ranges (one of the three oldest biospheres on the planet). Munnar Hills are carpeted with Tea Plantations everywhere. On arrival at Munnar check in the Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure and in the afternoon Munnar Sightseeing. Visit the Tea Museum and sip a cup of natural tea of Munnar and proceed for Mattuppetty Dam. The Journey towards Munnar itself is an attraction through the winding roads and wildlife area. In the evening Yoga Practice. Overnight in Munnar.
08 Dec ‘19 -After the Yoga Practice in the natural setting of the Munnar, enjoy the Half day (04-05 hours) Munnar Trekking through the Wilderness and the Tea Plantations of Munnar. After the visits drive back to Hotel for overnight stay. In the evening Yoga Practice.
09 Dec ‘19– After the Yoga Practice proceed for Thekkady (03 hours) to enjoy yet another beautiful journey through Tea Plantations and Cardamom Hills. Thekkady is known for its Tiger Reserve which span across 777 sq. Km, situated at an altitude of 800-1800 mtr Msl. On arrival check in the Hotel / Resort.
Thekkady is also a renowned Spice Sanctuary in the South India. In the after- noon Boat Safari in the Periyar Lake to view the wildlife (Now completely under the Government control). It is one of the couple of spots in India where we could see the wild animals by boat cruise at a closer distance, if we are lucky enough. Then proceed back to the hotel and overnight in Thekkady.
10 Dec ‘19– After the Yoga Practice and breakfast, Go for a 03 hours long Jeep Safari through the Hills and Nature (outside the Sanctury). Then visit one of the famous Spice Plantations of Thekkady. In the afternoon enjoy the famous Ayurvedic Massage. In the evening Kalaripayattu Martial Arts Programme. Overnight in same Hotel / Resort in Thekkady.
11 Dec ‘19 –After Yoga Practice and breakfast proceed to Aleppey or Kumarakom (04 hours) which is situated on the banks of the Kerala Backwaters for a backwater cruise with lunch on board. By evening you will be transferred to a Backwater Resort for overnight stay. Then perform the Yoga Practice in the hall or in the open Lawn.
12 Dec ‘19 -As usual after the Yoga Practice in the morning enjoy the breakfast. After the Breakfast Proceed to Marari Beach on the Shores of Arabian Sea. Stay in a Beach Resort for the whole day. Rest of the day at leisure, to tame the waves of Arabian Sea. In the evening Yoga Practice in the Beach or in the lawn of the Resort.
13 Dec ‘19– In the morning after Yoga Practice and breakfast in the Backwater Resort get ready to checkout the Resort and proceed to Cochin (02 hours). Cochin is the business capital of Kerala, which is situated at the confluence of the Backwaters and the Arabian Sea. On arrival visit Fort Cochin, the Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church, Chineese Fishing nets etc. Till the evening ample time for shopping. For shopping visit only the prescribed shops by the Escort / Guide due to the quality concerns of the artefacts. Then Departure transfer to the Cochin International Airport (1 hour 15 minutes).
—– END OF TOUR ——
Specialties of the Program.
· A roundtrip which Starts and Ends at Cochin International Airport.
· Frequent flights are available between Singapore and Cochin International Airports everyday.
· The Program is designed to facilitate Yoga with Nature.
· All destinations have the pristine mood of Mother Nature with its guest friendly surroundings.
· All the destinations are totally different in mood and settings between 3 to 4 hours drive inside Kerala.
· This tour is a combination of Hill Stations, Wildlife Sanctuary, Cities, Villages, Backwaters, Beaches etc.
· Enjoy the Tour at Ease with Yoga and Culture.
Cost of the Tour (subject to a minimum of 10-12 Pax)
Standard Tour – $ 2000 on Twin Bed sharing basis.
Single accommodation- SGD (Please contact Venky to get price for single occupancy)
Note– Please register for retreat before 1st July 2019. This will help to give confirmation to hotels, book flight tickets and organizing transportation in europe. European side they have already given deadline to book the retreat. Any further delay may cause cancellation retreat cost to go up by hundreds of dollars.
The Cost Includes,
· Tour Cost is strictly based on a minimum of proposed number of People..
· Accommodation on 4 star category Standard Twin Bed / Double Room sharing basis everywhere. Single Accommodation costs Extra as indicated.
· Accommodation everywhere on MAP basis (Room, Breakfast and Dinner).
· During Backwater Houseboat Cruise Lunch + Tea/Coffee+ Snacks are included
· English Speaking Accompanying Professional Guide / Tour Leader for the whole Tour
· Surface Transportation by Air-conditioned Coach as per the given Tour Program
· Driver Bata + Fuel
· Entrance Fees everywhere
· Parking Fees
· Road Taxes & Toll
· 04-05 Hours Nature Trekking in Munnar
· Boating in Lake Periyar
· 03 hours Long Jeep Safari in Thekkady
· Ayurveda Massage with Steam Bath in Thekkady
· Spice Plantation visits in Thekkady
· Kalarippayattu Martial Arts Program in Thekkady
The Cost Excludes,
· Travel Insurance
· All Flight / Train Tickets and any transportation not mentioned in the program
· Personal Expenses like Tips, Camera Fees, Laundry etc
· Yoga Classes
· Alcohol and Beverages
· All other services which is not mentioned in the Includes’ section.
· If the tour is cancelled 50 days prior – Full Refund.
· If the tour is cancelled 50 to 30 days – only 50% Refund.
· If the tour is cancelled before 30 days – No Refund.
The cancellation policies are based on norms of major service providers (Hotels, Professional Guides, Transportation etc.)
Note- Dr.Venky’s Shivshakti Yoga reserves the right to change or amend the Yoga Retreat date and time without prior notice. Further information will be provided upon inquiry including terms and condition that apply.
Note- Detail time table of daily activity will be uploaded before 17th May 2019.